PIP Customer Service Numbers
Dear Readers Welcome to the Customercarephonecontact.com | Here all about the PIP Customer Service Numbers Contact details. If you really looking for this, Please Read the below content carefully to get the perfect full perception. We Collected for you PIP Customer Service Numbers Helpline numbers with Company address location information.
Contact the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) helpline on 0843 903 3237 or free phone 0800 917 22 22 if you believe that you, or someone you care for, may qualify for state benefits for those suffering from either mental or physical disability.
Personal Independence Payment
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is a state benefit that was introduced on the 8th of April 2013, as a direct replacement for Disability Living Allowance (DLA). Although DLA has remained in payment for many recipients since April 2013, it is gradually being phased out, and all new disability benefit claims since that date have been for PIP, not DLA.
The Differences between PIP and DLA
In order to shore up the flaws in the DLA assessment system, qualifying for PIP is a more rigorous process. Unlike DLA – where often all one had to do to qualify was send off a form with a doctor’s note – to qualify for PIP one must attend a medical assessment with an independent health professional. Then, if a claimant qualifies for PIP they must continue to attend regular assessments to track their condition. This is to avoid the overpayments and bogus claims that plagued the DLA system.
Reasons to call the PIP helpline
- If you – or someone you care for – have received a diagnosis from your doctor that you believe may qualify you for a disability benefit, then it is worth giving the PIP helpline a call to request an application form.
- If you are already in receipt of DLA or PIP and have a carer who provides regular support with your day-to-day needs, they may qualify for Carer’s allowance. The PIP helpline will be able to advise you about the application process for this extra benefit.
- If you have qualified for PIP you may also qualify for up to 50% off your vehicle tax – a call to the PIP helpline will help you get the ball rolling on this application.
- Anyone diagnosed as terminally with six months to live or less will qualify for the enhanced daily living component. A call to the PIP helpline will get the application process underway. A claim under these conditions will be fast-tracked and the claimant will not have to go through any of the rigorous PIP assessment processes.
- If you receive a letter stating that your benefit will be transferred from DLA to PIP, you have 28 days to make your new application. Therefore those who have difficulty filling in forms are advised to ring the PIP helpline to make arrangements for assistance with their claim.
PIP Contact Details
To contact a PIP advisor, telephone the Department for Work and pensions on 0843 903 3237 / 0800 917 22 22.
PIP Customer Service Phone Numbers:
Moreover For more details about of the PIP Company Helpline numbers.
Now you can direct contact PIP by phone on 0800 917 22 22
PIP – like DLA – has two components: the Daily living component and the Mobility Component.
Weekly rates for the Daily living component
Standard Rate: £54.45
Enhanced Rate: £81.30
Weekly rates for the Mobility component
Standard Rate: £21.55
Enhanced Rate: £56.75
Personal Independence Payment New Claims,
Post Handling Site B,
However, PIP is the name of this popular company. Headquarter of this company is situated in the United Kingdom. Would you like to visit their official website? pip.pypa.io is their official website and they have an email address. We are sorry because they have not any toll free number. So you have to use their email address to contact them.
Oh Respected Visitors! No need more words require about the PIP Customer Service Numbers Helpline information in this session of this content. If you require knowing more information or complain about this, Just place a comment & make sure that you don’t send Personal any information via the Comment section. Thanks for visiting us.