Have you had any train-related issues and can’t find a way? Do you have the Indian Railway customer care numbers, All state toll free enquiry contact details, office address, and email ID?
If you face a train-related issue, you can report your problem by calling the Indian railway customer care phone number. You can say about the problem through the hotline number and via email. Customer care helpline to guide passengers, instruct them on train-related issues at the time of need, and provide the best safety and security to the passengers.
About Indian railways
Indian Railway is one of the best popular transportation in India. The Government of India operates the Indian national railways. It serves as the 8th most extensive national railway system globally in size. It has a total length of 67,956 km, 23 million passengers travel daily from 7,349 stations, and 3 million tons (MT) of freight is transported.
In 1836 Indian Railway was founded, and New Delhi is Headquarter. A total of 12.54 lakh employees are attached to it, and it also runs 13,169 passenger trains and 8,479 freight trains daily. Vande Bharat express is one of the fastest trains in India, runs at a speed of 180 km/( h 110 mph), and the slowest train is Mettupalayam, with a rate of 10 kmph. So, we can say it’s among the world’s largest rail networks.
Indian Railways Helpline Numbers details
Don’t you have Indian railway customer care Phone number? You can tell or write the problem through the hotline and email. Customer care helpline to guide passengers and instruct them on train-related difficulties at the time of need. Customer care will provide information on train time, seat booking, train running position, etc. If you want some train information about the parade, call the Indian railways helpline then you can quickly get details. Below are Indian railway’s toll-free numbers for your convenience –
- Toll-free numbers Dial 139 for your PNR, Cancellation, Fare Inquiry, train timetable, Seat availability, Current train running position, and train name or number dial 139 disservice Dial 138
- Usually, you have to dial 1800 11 1139 for a search or General Inquiry.
- Dial 1800-111-321 to complain or comment about food quality.
- For Catering Complaints or Suggestion, dial 1800 11 1321
- 155210 number is for Vigilance
- Women and kids safety and security helpline number 182 1098 dial for Lost or Missing Child Dial 1323 e-Catering Vigilance Help Line Number is 011- 155210
- Website: http://www.indianrail.gov.in
- SMS: you can complain via SMS at 9717630982 Railway Police Helpline No – 1512 for state government police 1800-111-322 for control of the central Government.
How to Contact Indian railways Customer care Support?
We will talk about ways to object to the Indian Railway’s customer care number and mention your complication. So let’s have a look.
- Using Indian Railway’s customer care phone number
- Through SMS
- Via Email
- Visit the website
If you face any problem, you can build your complaint by contacting the Indian customer care toll-free number. If you need any information, you can find out not only the troll-free number, but you can inform them about your problem through email or SMS and contact their official website.
Indian Railway All State Enquiry Toll free Number:
Inquiry numbers are essential to find out or investigate anything. You can easily find all the information through the following numbers.
- 1800 111 139
- 1800 111 322
- 1800 111 321
- 155210,1512 And all India numbers: 011-24107464
Indian Railways Forms Download Center
For Every job or any situation, we need forms. From the Indian Railways form Download Centre, you can get all job and cancellation forms to all category forms.
- Employees forms of railway India
- Concession form of disable persons
- Reservation or cancellation forms
- Link: https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1600230772678-formsdownload.htm
All Indian Railway Customer Care Numbers list:
Central Railway Customer Care No. 139
The Central Railway was founded in 1951 (71 years ago). By dialing 139, you can get the ticket price, train arrival, departure, cancellation, train diversion status,
For accommodation availability, learn about rental inquiries, book tickets by debit card, credit card courier, cash card delivery to your email, cancel reserved tickets, make wake-up calls or early warnings, book wheelchair bookings, and place orders.
E-Catering Customer Care No. 1323
Indian Railway Catering Customer care has introduced for the convenience of their passengers is that train passengers can now easily book their favorite food on the train by dialing 1323. Passengers traveling by train without food or pantry cards will be able to order food from their homes or their favorite vendors.
East Central Railway Toll-Free No.1800-11-1321
East Central Railway was founded in 1996 and is Headquartered in Hajipur. There are 18 railway zones in India east central railway is one of them. The dates of operation are 2002, and the locale is Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, and Madhya Pradesh.
- 1800 11 1321 Toll-free numbers list:
- 155210 and All India number – 139
East Coast Railway Contact No. 139
The East Coast Railway was first founded in 2004 out of the blue-chip areas of the Indian Railways. After that, the new zonal railway headquarters was set off in Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Orissa.
East coast railway Phone number is
- Place: East coast railway Headquarters at Chandrasekhapur
- Telephone No – 06742300230
Eastern Railway Toll-Free No. 139
The Eastern Railway was first established in September 1996, with its headquarters at Hajipur in Bihar. The present Eastern Railway Zones consist of divisions. The last 13 years of its existence were full of complex tasks, and every hurdle was tackled in a dedicated way despite the restrictions of workforce and fundament.
Eastern railway Headquarters, Kolkata Toll-free numbers:
- All India number no:
North East Frontier Railway Toll-Free No.182
Northeast was founded in 1901.The Toll-free number of the Northeast frontier railway
182 and 138
If you face any railway-related problems and want to report a complaint against the railway system.
You can send SMS via 97117630982 North Eastern Railway Toll-Free No. 1800 111 139 This toll-free number is used for security-related complaints and inquiries.
- 1800 111 321
- All Indian number
- 9794845955 ( passenger will
- SMS to this number to inform their complaint)
North Western Railway Toll-Free No. 138
Northwestern railway headquarters Jaipur, Rajasthan Toll-free number:
- 138 number for passengers helpline.
- 182 security helpline number for people.
- 1072 for any Railway accident-related help
- 1098 children helpline number
- 155210 no is for vigilance helpline
- 1800111321 for catering help Railway Board Directory Contacts
- Mobile phones, RLY, MTNL, cable TV, and SMS 198
- Payments by phone 44615
- Air conditioning no 43811
- Security number 43499
- Transport No 43333
- Reservation no 43683
- Other railway board exchange number 44197
- Canteen 1st and 2nd floor no 43770 and 43345
Conclusion: Everything from buying train tickets to being quickly online nowadays. Passengers will be able to easily report their problems by using the above toll-free numbers in case of any problem while traveling on the train. Moreover, railway customer care contributes a lot to passenger safety. In this context, we talked about Indian railway customer care numbers (All states), Office, Email ID, and I hope you got all the information about this.