Income Support Customer Service Numbers
Dear Readers Welcome to the Customercarephonecontact.com | Here all about the Income Support Customer Service Numbers Contact details. If you really looking for this, Please Read the below content carefully to get the perfect full perception. We Collected for you Income Support Customer Service Numbers Helpline numbers with Company address location information.
Phone the Jobcentre Plus on 0843 504 7178 for general inquiries and support relating to your Income Support.
If you need to make a new application for Income Support, call their new claims hotline on freephone number 08000 55 66 88.
Income Support is a state benefit that was introduced in 1988. It is paid to recipients who are not actively seeking work and, therefore, are not entitled to JSA or ESA. It is administered by Jobcentre Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the aim of the Income Support benefit?Income Support is paid to individuals/couples, who are at risk of their income falling below the minimum amount the law says an individual/couple can live on. Income Support payments will bridge the gap between an individual/couple’s income and this legal minimum.
- What is the difference between JSA/ESA and Income Support?JSA and ESA are benefits that are paid to people to support them – during periods of unemployment – whilst they actively prepare themselves for being ready for work (in the case of ESA), or actively looking for work (in the case of JSA). By contrast, people who are on Income Support are not -usually – actively looking for work and, therefore, are not entitled to JSA or ESA. A recipient of Income Support will not be required to sign on.
- What are the qualifying conditions for Income Support?In order to qualify for Income Support, you will need to be unemployed, or work less than 16 hours a week. Plus your partner must work 24 hours or less per week. You must have less than £16,000 in savings; anyone with more than £16,000 in saving will automatically be disqualified from claiming Income Support. You must be between the ages of 16 and 66.
- Are there any special, or unusual, qualifying conditions for Income Support?Yes. You can claim Income Support if you are not in a position to apply for work, due to sleeping rough. You can also apply for Income Support if you are a refugee who has recently moved to the UK and will need time to learn English before you can realistically apply for work. Some people qualify for Income support if they are a lone parent and have specific household duties that would make it too difficult for them to hold down full-time work.
- My Wife/Partner has savings of £16,000 or above, but I don’t, can I qualify for Income Support?In these circumstances, you will not qualify for Income Support.
- What are the rates of Income Support for a single person?For a single person aged between 16 and 24, the weekly rate of payment is £57.35. The weekly rate of payment for recipients who are 25 or over is £72.40.
- I live with my partner, can we claim Income Support separately? No, although both of your savings, income, and capital, will be used to calculate your Income Support rate, payment can only be made to you or your partner – you can not both receive Income Support.
- I have a job, but I only work a few hours a week and it is badly paid. Can I receive Income Support if I’m working?Yes, but only if you are working 16 hours a week, and your partner is not working more than 24 hours a week.
- My partner and I have children can we be paid more than the basic rate of Income Support?You won’t necessarily be paid more Income Support, however, a household that qualifies for Income Support and has one child or more will qualify for Child Tax Credits.
- What are the Higher rates of Income Support?The Higher rate for a couple, both of whom are under 18, is £86.65 (as opposed to the basic rate of £57.35). The Higher rate for couples over 18 is £113.70. You can also claim Higher rate Income Support if you or your partner is responsible for one child or more.
Income Support Customer Service Phone Numbers:
Moreover For more details about of the Income Support Company Helpline numbers.
Now you can direct contact Income Support by phone on 01820308 278
Contact Details for Income Support
The easiest way to apply for Income Support is by phone. You can contact the Income support helpline by ringing Jobcentre Plus.
Jobcentre Plus: 0843 504 7178 (existing claims) / 0800 055 6688 (new claims)
When you call either of these numbers you will be directed to an automated call distribution menu that will present you with a series of numbered options. One of these options will be for Income Support. If you are calling to make a new claim you will be directed to an advisor who will walk you through your application.
Alternatively, you can also apply by post. Fill in this form – form A1 – and send it to your local Jobcentre Plus.
However, Income Support is the name of this popular company. Headquarter of this company is situated in the United Kingdom. Would you like to visit their official website? www.gov.uk/income-support is their official website and they have an email address. We are sorry because they have not any toll free number. So you have to use their email address to contact them.
Oh Respected Visitors! No need more words require about the Income Support Customer Service Numbers Helpline information in this session of this content. If you require knowing more information or complain about this, Just place a comment & make sure that you don’t send Personal any information via the Comment section. Thanks for visiting us.