Birmingham City Council Customer service Numbers
Dear Readers, Welcome to the Customercarephonecontact.com | Here all about the Birmingham City Council Customer service Numbers Contact details. If you really looking for this, Please Read the below content carefully to get the perfect full perception. We Collected for you Birmingham City Council Customer service Numbers Helpline numbers besides Company address location information.
Contact Birmingham City Council for help with council services by phoning their telephone switchboard number 0121 303 1111 or call via our business-rate number 0843 504 7261 at 7p/min + access charge.
However, Birmingham City Council is the governing body in charge of the City of Birmingham. Since the city became a metropolitan district in 1974, the council has overcome many challenges and accomplished many things in the interest of civil service.
In-keeping with the national model of local area authorities, Birmingham City Council handles standard duties like rubbish collection and public parks maintenance while ever-endeavouring to gain traction in developmental, cultural and promotional initiatives.
Birmingham City Council Customer service Phone Numbers:
Moreover For more details about of the Birmingham City Council Company Helpline numbers.
Now you can direct contact Birmingham City Council by phone on 0121 303 1111. So use this phone number to contact them.
Council Services’ Direct-Dial Numbers
If you’d like to be put straight through to a particular department, rather than going via the switchboard on 0121 303 1111 or 0843 504 7261, find the relevant number below:
Adults Out of Hours Home Care Service
- 0121 464 5001.
Anti Social Behaviour
- 0121 303 1111. So use this phone number to contact them.
- 0121 303 1113. So use this phone number to contact them.
- 0121 303 0368 or 0121 303 0369. So use this phone number to contact them.
Emergency Duty Team
- 0121 0121 675 4806. So use this phone number to contact them.
- 0121 303 6007. So use this phone number to contact them.
- 0121 303 1115. So use this phone number to contact them.
Pollution of Brooks and Streams
- 0800 807060. So use this phone number to contact them.
- However, Birmingham City Council is the name of this popular company. Headquarter of this company is situated in the United Kingdom. Would you like to visit their official website? www.birmingham.gov.uk is their official website and they have an email address. We are sorry because they have not any toll free number. So you have to use their email address to contact them.
Final Verdict: Oh Respected Visitors! No need more words require about the Birmingham City Council Customer service Numbers Helpline information in this session of this content. If you require knowing more information or complain about this, Just place a comment & make sure that, you don’t send Personal any information via the Comment section. Thanks for visiting us.